Seng Pediatric Dentistry offers a kid-friendly environment, where each child is welcomed as a new friend and cared for as family. Dr. Nathan Seng, Dr. Lauren Long, and our team take pride in creating happy, healthy smiles, and ensuring positive dental experiences, one child at a time!
We provide quality, personal dental care for infants, children, teens, and special needs youth, offering:
- Sealants, fluoride, mouthguards, nightguards, and preventive care
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Extractions, children’s root canals, crowns, and fillings
- Tongue- and lip-tie revisions with a dental laser
- Care for children’s dental emergencies
- Nitrous oxide, mild sedation, IV sedation, and hospital dentistry for anxiety-free procedures
Seng Pediatric Dentistry is a family-friendly practice, where we encourage parents to be an active part of their child’s visits. With all of us working together, we help children grow up at ease in the dental environment, so they enjoy a lifetime of beautifully healthy and happy smiles!
Dr. Nate, Dr. Lauren, and our team look forward to welcoming your young family members, and you, to our Jasper, IN children’s dental office. Please contact us to learn more about the compassionate, laughter-filled care we offer and schedule a visit for your child, today!